It is not always easy to discern whether or not your business needs commercial landscape maintenance, especially when your business doesn’t have a large outdoor area to maintain. You may think that it would be smarter and less expensive to attempt to do all of the landscaping yourself or you may want to hire a residential landscaping company to do the job. These options may not be the best for your business, though, and you may end up spending more time or money this way due to delays or lack of knowledge, skills, and necessary equipment. Here are 5 ways to determine whether or not you need commercial landscape maintenance.
1. Does your business location have over a half-acre of land to maintain? If your business has a lot of ground to cover, a simple residential landscaping company may not have the necessary equipment or skills to get the job done in an efficient or timely manner. It also may cost you a lot more money if you hire a residential landscape maintenance company to do a job that is bigger than they can handle.
2. Are weeds taking over your business? Are things becoming overgrown? It could be that you thought you could handle all of the mowing or weeding yourself. But even if you neglect to do this for one or two weeks, it can create problems. You want to maintain a professional appearance for your customers and clients, and maintaining your landscape regularly will go a long way.
3. Do you want to keep your landscaping expenses down? Commercial landscapers are going to know how to provide the landscaping services you need in the most efficient manner possible. This means that you won’t be wasting a lot of money on unnecessary services or on landscapers who might require a significant amount of time to get the job done
4. Do you have customers or clients visiting your location frequently? Not only is it important to maintain a professional and aesthetically-pleasing appearance, but commercial landscaping can also help you to ensure that your property is safe. The last thing you want to have to deal with is someone getting injured on your property and suing you.
5. Have customers commented that your lawn looks “wild” or “overgrown”? If customers or clients are commenting on the way your landscape looks, it may be time to take action. You want the area around your business to look properly maintained at all times.
These are five simple questions you can ask yourself to determine whether or not you need commercial landscape maintenance. Here at Mansell Landscape Management, we specialize in commercial landscape maintenance for all of your business needs. For more information, have a look at our website.